Richard TardoskyFinancial Professional
in the financial services industry
My Mission Statement
From 1992 until 2014, our team worked with The Horace Mann Companies to provide quality products and services to the area's educators. As a newly independent agency, we can focus on managing the risks in your everyday life with the utmost standards of integrity and professionalism. Our staff has been committed locally to building your trust since Rich Tardosky started the agency, and we hope we can show you a better side to your coverage soon.
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 licenses in PA, MD, WV, and NC
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- BS and MS in Education from Shippensburg University
- PSERS pension counseling
- Retirement and estate planning
- 403(b), 401(K), traditional and Roth IRA plans
- Life insurance
- College savings plans
- Long-term care, health, and disability insurance
- Licensed in PA, MD, and WV for property and casualty, health and life, variable annuities
- School district Section 125 Plan administration
- Greater Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- The American College
A lifelong resident of Chambersburg, Rich began in the financial services industry after a short stint as a Business Education Teacher with Chambersburg Area School District. He spent more than 20 years with Horace Mann and earned the recognition as the national Agent of the Year for 2010-2012. In 2014, he and his team at Tardosky Agency became affiliated with The Legend Group as an independent agency.
The Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is a global, independent association of more than 43,000 of the world's leading life insurance and financial services professionals from more than 500 companies in 67 countries. MDRT members demonstrate exceptional professional knowledge, strict ethical conduct and outstanding client service. MDRT membership is recognized internationally as the standard of excellence in the life insurance and financial services business. The award is not indicative of future performance. Working with a Million Dollar Round Table professional is no guarantee of future investment success.
The Tardosky Agency and Lincoln Investment and Legend Advisory are independent and non-affiliated.